Monday, March 19, 2012

My New Submersion in the Word

Today's passage is from Luke 7:37-38. It's about how Jesus could forgive and associate himself with a prostitute.  This prostitute had so much faith that she washed Jesus' feet with her tears and a bottle of expensive perfume.  She even kissed his feet. She did all this because she loved Christ.
the Pharisees claimed that Jesus couldn't be the Son of God, as God would never love a sinner, especially a prostititute. Christ says, " Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven- for she loved much.  But he who is forgiven little, loves little.." (Luke 7:47).

I am attending the "Becoming a Contagious Christian" course and am in the process of creating my story to share with others to make them understand how God is working in my life and changing me, making me a far better person...

No comments:

Post a Comment